The 2017 performance of the hottest XCMG machinery

2022-09-19
  • Detail

XCMG machinery: the performance in 2017 is in line with the expectation, and the long-distance running mode is started under the optimization of the industry pattern

XCMG machinery: the performance in 2017 is in line with the expectation, and the long-distance running mode is started under the optimization of the industry pattern

China Construction Machinery Information

the company expects the net profit to climb 17% to 1.43 billion yuan, and the net profit in 2017 is 1-1.05 billion yuan, with a year-on-year increase of 378% - 402%, which is in line with the expectation. Based on the continued prosperity of construction machinery, the growth trend is expected to remain until the end of 18. The company is expected to enlarge the advantages of state-owned enterprises, further build a global high-end equipment manufacturer, and significantly enhance its product competitiveness and profitability

XCMG Machinery Co., Ltd. issued a forecast that its net profit in 2017 was 500 million yuan, a substantial increase of 378% - 402% year-on-year

the company's performance has increased significantly, which is in line with expectations. The company's Q4 is expected to achieve 2 The net profit of 72 yuan increased steadily on a month on month basis. The company achieved net profits of 202 million yuan, 348 million yuan and 228 million yuan in Q1 ~ 3 of 2017 respectively. The sales volume of excavators under XCMG group was about 12400 sets of thermosetting plates, with a year-on-year increase of 141%, higher than the growth rate of the industry; XCMG machinery sold 9805 truck cranes, an increase of 109% year-on-year; The sales volume of crawler cranes was 603, with a year-on-year increase of 122%, and the sales volume of loaders was more than 8000, with a year-on-year increase of 46%. As the flagship product of XCMG machinery, large tonnage products continue to be promoted, consolidating its leading position and enhancing its profitability

XCMG group's core products have a stable market share in the forefront of the market, creating an industry leader. XCMG mechanical crane has a far-reaching market share, of which the market share of truck crane is 48%. With the industrialization of key technology of poly amino acids, it has firmly ranked first in the market, and the market share of truck crane of Sany Heavy Industry and Zoomlion Heavy Industry is about 20%

for crawler cranes, XCMG has a market share of 42%, ranking first in the market, and Sany Heavy Industry has a market share of 33%, ranking second in the market. The total market share of Sany and XCMG is 75%, showing a duopoly pattern

the market share of excavators under the group reached 11%, ranking third in the market, an increase of 2 percentage points over that in 2016. Together with Sany Heavy Industry, it is accelerating the import substitution of excavators

it is expected that the asset injection in the excavator sector will further improve the market share. We analyze that the year is the rising cycle of construction machinery, and the company is expected to seize this opportunity window to complete the overall injection of the excavator sector of the group company. In the first quarter of 2018, the sales of excavators were still good. In January, the sales of excavators in the industry was expected to reach 9500 units, with a year-on-year increase of 111%. We are optimistic about the growth rate of sales in March. It is expected that the revision results of Rockwell hardness tester can maintain more than 20%, laying a growth trend in the first half of the year. At the same time, we believe that XCMG group is expected to take more measures (including agent sales channels, marketing policies, etc.) to focus on the sales of excavators, strive to increase the market share by percentage points, and consolidate its position as the first phalanx

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI